Before you can transfer your domain name to us, you need to prepare your domain name so it will successfully complete the transfer process. You must make sure of the following before you begin:
The domain name has been registered at Register.com for at least 60 days.
The domain name contact information has not been changed within 60 days.
Once you ensure that the domain is eligible for transfer, you must follow the basic steps for preparing a domain for transfer before you can begin the process with us:
Disable privacy settings
1. As with most registries, you will need to contact Register.com directly for assistance removing privacy.
Confirm administrative contact information
1. Log on to your account at Crazy Domains.
2. Click the domain you want to transfer.
3. Under the My Account section, click Contact Information.
4. Under the Administrative Contact section, click Edit.
5. Update the contact information, click Continue, and then click Continue again to confirm Whois changes.
1. Click the domain you want to unlock.
2. From the Enable/Disable Domain Lock section, click Disable Domain Lock.
3. Click Continue, then click Continue again on the confirmation page.
Obtain Authorization Code
1. Click the domain you need an authorization code for.
2. Click Obtain Auth Info Code at the bottom of the page and click ContinueTransfer.
3. You will receive a warning message. Select the acknowledge box and clickContinue Transfer again.
4. Fill out the mandatory fields, then click Request Authorization Code. Your authorization code request will be verified.
Purchase Domain Name Transfer
1. You must purchase a domain name transfer from our website. We send an email message to the domain name's administrative contact after you purchase the transfer. The email contains the transfer IDs (transaction ID and security code) you'll need to authorize the transfer in to your account with us.
Authorize Domain Name Transfer to Us
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Next to Domains, click Manage.
3. From the Domains menu, select Transfers.
4. Click Authorize transfer.
5. Click Add now.
6. In the Transaction ID and Security Code fields, enter the transfer IDs we sent to the administrative contact's (admin) email address, and then click Add.
7. Do one of the following:
Select the Basic tab, and then enter the Authorization Code from the current registrar (if applicable) in the field next to your domain name.
Select the Bulk tab, and then enter one domain name and its authorization code per line. Separate each domain name from its authorization code with a comma, space, or tab.
8. Select I authorize the transfer..., and then click Finish.
9. Click OK.