Adding a Rich Site Summary (RSS) feed to a Website Builder page lets you display another site's blog posts as they're updated. You also can use it to display posts from a blog of your own that's hosted elsewhere. (You cannot use Website Builder itself to create or publish a blog.)
This feature uses an API (application program interface) that Google stopped supporting in late 2015. That means the feed widget is no longer reliable: It may work one day and not another.
1. Log in to your Fagan Media account.
2. In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
3. Click Edit Site.
4. Select the page where you want to add the feed, in the left toolbar, click the Blog/RSS button, and a window for the feed is added to the page.
5. Click inside the feed window and click the gear button (Settings).
6. Enter in the web address for the RSS feed.By default, the Blog or RSS Feed field uses a sample RSS feed address. Replace it with the feed address of the site you want displayed. They typically end with /feed/.
7. Complete the following fields:
a.# of listings — Move the bar to select how many posts you want to see on your site.
b.Options — Select if you want to show images and/or categories. (Categories are available only for Tumblr and Blogger.)
c.Layout — Select how you want your posts to look on your site.
8. Optional: Click the Advanced tab to add or edit other effects such as Background color, Border, Shadow, Rounded corners, Transparency, Margin, and the Size of the box.
9. Click Save.
10. Click Publish to update your site online.